Friday, October 16, 2015

Well, it's Friday already, MOL!! where did the week go???? It's been furry windy and cold outside. Good fing I don't go out.

Meowm was home today, so I says to her, "hey I fink I needs to make a new background" So dat's what I did!!

I loves to make picshurs fur my furiends, but dat sad ones of when dey go to the Bridge, I try really hard and make dem really nice. Never thought I would be an Angel wing maker, but I has been making lots and working hard and learning as I go.



So anyways, here is the background I made today. I put a watermark on it, so its mine :)  I will be adding more elements to it each time I use it, making it different and unique.
Whatch fink of it???

3 comments:

  1. Very nice. We're glad we found your blog too!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  2. guys...thiz bee a total lee awesum graffix !! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is going to help a lot of angel kitties and their furmilies.

    ReplyDelete